Nonmatriculating Student Visit-in Status
With approval from a student’s current law school, New England Law | Boston may accept applicants for nonmatriculating visit-in status, based on space availability.
- Fall semester: July 1
- Spring semester: November 1
If applying for nonmatriculating visit-in status, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed New England Law application form.
- Submit the $65 application fee in accordance with the above deadlines.
- Send the following documentation:
- A letter of standing from the dean of your current law school granting permission to visit-in, which states any conditions regarding grades, courses and minimum/maximum credits that will be transferable
- One recommendation from a law professor
- An official transcript from your current law school
- A personal statement
For additional transfer advice please contact the law school admissions office.
Please send all required documents to:
New England Law | Boston
Office of Admissions
154 Stuart St.
Boston, MA 02116