Directions to New England Law | Boston
New England Law | Boston has arranged for discounted guest room rates at three full-service hotels that are within walking distance of the law school. Please be sure to ask for the “New England Law | Boston rates” when contacting the hotels.
Massachusetts Turnpike (Route 90) Eastbound:
- Take Exit 22 (Copley Square exit) toward Copley Square.
- Approximately 0.4 miles later, take a slight right onto MA-9, which is also Stuart St.
- Follow Stuart St. for approximately 0.6 miles (six blocks).
- The entrance to the Revere Hotel parking garage and the Stuart St. Theater are on your right.
- The law school is across the street from the Revere Hotel.
Southeast Expressway (Route 93) Southbound:
- Take Exit 20B-A toward 1-90 West/Mass Pike/South Station.
- Follow for 0.2 miles.
- Take Exit 20A toward South Station.
- After 0.1 miles, turn slightly left onto Purchase St./John Fitzgerald Surface Road.
- Stay on the Surface Road for about 0.3 miles.
- Turn right onto Kneeland St. and follow for 0.2 miles until it becomes Stuart St.
- Follow Stuart St. for 0.2 miles until you reach the law school.
Southeast Expressway (Route 93) Northbound:
- Take Exit 20 toward 1-90 /Logan AirportlWorcester/South Station.
- Follow for 0.4 miles.
- Take the exit toward 1-90 WestlWorcester/ South Station.
- After 0.4 miles, take the exit on the left toward South Station/Chinatown.
- After 0.4 miles, turn left onto Kneeland St. Follow Kneeland St.
- Follow Kneeland St. for approximately 0.2 miles until it becomes Stuart St.
- Stay on Stuart St for another 0.2 miles until you reach the law school.
The discounted daily rate is $16 for 12 hours ($9 if entering the garage after 3 p.m.). There are two separate validation machines for discounted daily rates at the law school’s security station at 154 Stuart Street. Please be sure to use the appropriate validating machine for the garage where you parked.
The commuter rail stations at Back Bay and South Station serve both Amtrak and the MBTA. The Back Bay station is closer to the school, but both are within walking distance, as are the Arlington, Boylston St. and New England Medical Center MBTA stops.
- Boylston (Green Line): Exit the T station to the street. Cross over Boylston Street keeping Tremont to the left (walk toward the Dunkin Donuts.) Continue down Tremont Street one block to Stuart Street and take a right onto Stuart. The school will be on the left, just after the W Hotel.
- New England Medical Center (Orange Line): Walk north on Washington Street, turn left on Stuart Street, walk two blocks to New England Law.
- See map of subway system.
Back Bay Logan Express
- Shuttle provides direct service from Copley Square to all Boston Logan terminals. Service is free for MBTA cardholders and costs only $5 for a one-way trip for those without a T-pass. More information is available online.
Map of Boston
Please use the mouse to drag the map to show different locations and use the slider to zoom in and out.