Student Financial Aid Programs
There are a variety of financial aid programs available to assist you in financing your education. Students may be eligible to choose from federal and private education loans and school-based grants and scholarships to pay for their expenses. There are also alternative funding sources such as the Federal Work Study Program and outside scholarships.
- Student Loan Programs: Details of several federal and private loan options available to law students.
- Federal Direct Loan Program: Information regarding the process of receiving Direct Loans after you have received your financial aid award letter.
- New England Law Grants & Scholarships: A variety of grants and scholarships are available to offset the costs of a New England Law | Boston education.
- Outside Scholarships: Information on scholarships offered by organizations outside of New England Law.
- Federal Work-Study Program: The federally subsidized program that provides opportunities to students for on-campus or off-campus legally related employment.
- Study Abroad Programs: Loan application information for students who wish to study abroad or visit out at another school during the academic year/summer term.
- Summer Programs at New England Law: Loan application information for students who will be taking summer classes at New England Law.