2/26/09 CLSR Open House
All were invited to join the CLSR professors and staff along with alumni who work in the public interest field for hors d’oeuvres and conversation
The CLSR sponsors pro bono and public service activities through which faculty, students and alumni support socially responsible goals.
Find out how you can get involved in one of our projects!
- Criminal Justice – Professor David Siegel, Director
- Environmental Advocacy – Professor Peter Manus, Director
- Immigration – Professor Dina Haynes, Director
- Women’s and Children’s Advocacy – Professor Sonya Garza and
- Associate Dean Judith Greenberg, Co-Directors
- Public Service – Professor Russell Engler, Director
For more information, contact CLSR Fellow Susie Walton by email or at (617) 422-7434, or Professor Peter Manus, CLSR Co-Director