Graduation Announcement Forms
It’s easy to get your bio and photo in the Class of 2014 Commencement Magazine and to send graduation announcements to your hometown news outlet and alumni magazines (at educational institutions you attended previously).
A special Commencement Magazine will be sent to members of the 2014 graduating class. The issue includes portraits of each graduating student in business attire (taken by LifeTouch) and a brief personal biography, along with photos of students at Commencement and the Senior Class Reception.
Do I also have to fill out the graduation announcements publicity form?
You only need to fill out this form if you want us to send graduation announcements to hometown news outlet(s) and alumni magazine(s). Please read the directions carefully to avoid processing problems.
Can I fill out the two forms at different times?
Yes, but please submit each form only once.
Please follow these directions carefully when filling out both forms.
- Fill out all sections completely.
- Make sure all information is entered correctly, with full names of judges or officials (first and last) and institutions or organizations for which you have worked.
- Do not use abbreviations; full names of people and organizations are needed for press releases.
The following instructions are specific to the Graduation Announcement form for news outlets.
- Make sure you provide the e-mail address that the outlets uses for this type of announcement. Do not give website addresses.
- Be certain that the contact information you provide is not for the department for ads and paid announcements. The school will not pay fees for publication.
- The Boston Globe and other large metropolitan newspapers do not generally publish graduation announcements, but the Boston Globe's regional editions do, so make sure you use the e-mail address of the local edition that covers your area.
Commencement Magazine form (for New England Law Commencement Magazine)
- Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation Announcement form (for newspaper notifications)
- Any questions? Please contact email@example.com.