New England Law Library Museum Passes
|Museums and Phone Numbers||Pass Admits|
|Museum of Fine Arts
|Daily coupon admits 2 people per pass for $7 per person for general admission. To view an exhibition in the Gund Gallery, you must purchase a special exhibition ticket.|
|Museum of Science
|Daily coupon admits up to 4 people with a $7 per person admission fee. Children ages 3 and under are free.|
Museum Pass Frequently Asked Questions
- Who may borrow the museum passes?
- New England Law | Boston museum passes are available to current New England Law students, faculty, staff and alumni who have a valid New England Law ID.
- How far in advance may I reserve a pass?
- Passes may be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance in person at the library information desk or by calling the library at (617) 422-7288.
- When do I pick up the museum pass?
- Pick up the pass after 7:30AM Monday-Friday, after 9AM on Saturday, and after 10AM on Sunday. You must bring your New England Law ID for verification purposes. Please call the library if you decide to cancel your museum pass reservation.
- When is the pass due back?
- The Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Science passes are daily coupons and do not need to be returned.
- Is there a fee to borrow a pass?
- The Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Science daily coupons require no deposit.