ABA Required Disclosures
New England Law | Boston provides the following information for the benefit of consumers. This information meets the requirements of ABA Standard 509.
Enrollment Data and Attrition
Faculty and Administrators
Financial Aid and Conditional Scholarships
Tuition, Fees, Living Costs, and Refund Policy
Transfer of Credit
- Transfer of credits earned at another law school
- Transferring to New England Law
- Study Abroad
- Consortium Law Schools Visit-out Policy
- New England Law is an ABA accredited, AALS member, independent law school.
- New England Law | Boston is accredited by the American Bar Association. For more information please contact:
Office of the Consultant on Legal Education / Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
American Bar Association
321 N. Clark Street, 21st Floor
Chicago, IL 60654
- New England Law | Boston is also a member of the Association of American Law Schools (AALS).
Association of American Law Schools
1201 Connecticut Ave., N.W. Suite 800
Washington, D.C. 20036-2717