International Trade Law on the web
International Commercial Law
- Lex Mercatoria: Private International Commercial Law - Lex Mercatoria is the system of rules and customs and usages generally recognized and adopted by traders as the law for the regulation of their commercial transactions and the resolution of their controversies. The law merchant is codified in the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), a body of law, which has been adopted by the states, that governs mercantile transactions.
- Trans-Lex - database maintained by the Center for Transnational Law at the University of Cologne, Germany. "A free research and codification platform for Transnational Law" which includes cases and the Principles of Lex Mercatoria
- CISG Database - Pace Law School
- International Business Transactions
- Lex Mercatoria - Lex Mercatoria is dedicated to the provision of information on international commercial law. It has many international agreements and documents in trade and related areas (contracts, sales, arbitration, etc.).