- Ethics and the Law via LexisOne.com
- American Legal Ethics Library - edited by a Cornell law professor.
- Cornell Legal Information Institute - Professional Responsibility Law Materials
(includes California, D.C., Colorado, Florida (opinions only), Idaho, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, and Texas)
- Legal Ethics Resources from Legalethics.com
(includes Alaska, Florida (rules), Iowa, Kansas (code), Michigan, Mississippi, Vermont, Washington).
- Codes of Ethics Online Project - Center for the Study of Ethics in the
Professions: over 850 codes of ethics, including professional societies, corporations, government, and academic
- Freivogel on conflicts - risk management consultant to law firms