Boston Bar Association Membership Program
New England Law | Boston has again partnered with the Boston Bar Association (BBA) for the 2015-2016 school year to offer students school-sponsored, one-year memberships to the BBA.
New England Law was the first law school in Massachusetts to connect its students in this manner to the BBA, a vibrant professional community of more than 11,000 existing members, including top practitioners, judges, regulators, and in-house counsel.
Here are some of the many ways you can make the most of your BBA membership:
- Build your professional network and expand your knowledge with hundreds of practice-oriented education programs and networking opportunities;
- Join the BBA’s 70 Sections & Committees to explore different areas of practice – and easily join any of the BBA’s six Affinity Bar Associations;
- Make an impact by getting involved with the New Lawyers Section;
- Participate in experiential learning through the BBA’s Judicial Internship Program or its nationally recognized Public Service Programs;
- Visit the BBA calendar for upcoming events!
To activate your BBA membership, follow the instructions below:
- Click the "Join the BBA" link on the BBA Membership homepage.
- Select "New User," enter your contact information, and choose "Law Student Member."
- Fill in campaign code on the checkout page to start your membership. (Please contact the Career Services Office, email@example.com, for the campaign code.)
Returning students who have already signed up:
If you activated your BBA membership during a previous school year, your membership has been renewed automatically and there is no need to take further action for this year.
- If you aren’t sure if you activated your BBA membership, contact the BBA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-778-1946.
- If you don’t remember your password, please enter your email address here and the BBA will send your password to you.