Law School Exam Schedule
Law Exam Schedules
- Spring 2016 Exam Schedule – revised 4/22/16
- Spring 2016 ExamSoft Courses - posted 2/4/16
- Fall 2016 Exam Schedule – revised 3/22/16
- ExamSoft Support – firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-429-8889
- Technology and Media Services (TMS) – email@example.com or 617-422-7404/7414
- Exam Coordinator – Office of the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 617-422-7215
Rescheduling Law Exams
Situations Constituting Examination Conflicts
- Two courses with examinations on the same day.
- A minimum of three courses with exams in a two day period. Note: This situation will not be eligible for rescheduling if it occurs because the student took a course out-of-division.
How to Request Approval to Reschedule an Exam
To request an examination rescheduling, please use the Exam Rescheduling Form (PDF) and submit the form to the exam coordinator, Office of the Registrar.
By Mail: New England Law | Boston, 154 Stuart Street, Registrar’s Office, exam coordinator, Boston, MA 02116
By Registrar’s Drop-off Box: Place the completed Exam Rescheduling Form in the registrar’s drop-box located on the third floor of the Stuart Street building across from the Student Lounge.
Deadline for Exam Rescheduling Requests to the Exam Coordinator
Spring 2016 Deadline:
Tuesday, March 7, 2016
All student inquiries and requests for special accommodations should be sent to Jacqui Pilgrim, director of student services, via e-mail at email@example.com.
First Time Special Accommodation Requests
All first-time exam accommodation requests must meet with the director of student services to begin the process.
Students Who Have Been Previously Approved by the Director of Student Services
All students who have met with the director of student services, have been approved for accommodations and have completed one exam period at the law school must use the online Exam Accommodations Form each semester requesting accommodations unless changes in accommodations occur. Any change in accommodations must be submitted to the director of student services for approval.
Deadline for Special Accommodation requests to the Director of Student Services
First-time examination accommodation requests: Monday, March 7, 2016. Submit appropriate and complete documentation supporting the request before the Monday, March 7, 2016 deadline.
Pre-approved accommodation requests: Monday, March 7, 2016.
Spring 2016 Accommodated Room Assignments
Room assignments will be emailed to accommodated students by Friday, April 25, 2016.
New England Law Examination Policies & Procedures
Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the law school's examination policies and procedures located in the Student Handbook.