Welcome to the New England Law | Boston Office of Financial Aid page for current students. Our committed financial assistance professionals are here every step of the way to help you plan and manage how to finance law school.
For complete law school financial assistance information, please refer to the financial aid section under Admissions.
Financial Aid Quick Links
- 2013-2014 Financial Aid Processing Form
- Direct Loan Information
- Summer Programs Abroad and at New England Law
- Federal Work Study
- Filing Your FAFSA Online (New England Law FAFSA Code G08916)
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
Check your status! Returning students can check what materials are needed or have been received by the Office of Financial Aid through NECIN. After logging in, go to the Financial Aid tab, click on Financial Aid Documents and make sure the correct award year is selected on the dropdown menu.
Services Offered by the Office of Financial Aid
- Navigating the Financial Aid Application Process
- Keeping on top of Financial Aid Deadlines
- Student Expense Budgeting
- Loan Repayment information and options
- Financial Aid Programs available to assist you in financing your education
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Financial Aid Links and Resources
- Please contact the law school financial aid staff if you have any questions or concerns about how to finance law school.