Welcome to the New England Law | Boston Office of Financial Aid page for current students. Our committed financial assistance professionals are here every step of the way to help you plan and manage financing law school.
For complete law school financial assistance information, please refer to the financial aid section under Admissions.
Financial Aid Quick Links
- My Fin Aid - Review your financial aid status online!
- Direct Loan Information
- Summer Programs Abroad and at New England Law
- Federal Work Study
- Filing Your FAFSA Online (New England Law FAFSA Code G08916)
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
Check your status and complete documents online! Returning students can check what materials are needed or have been received by the Office of Financial Aid through MyFinAid.nesl.edu. Your web ID has been emailed to your nesl.edu email address. If you have any difficulty accessing the site, please email our office.
Services Offered by the Office of Financial Aid
- Navigating the Financial Aid Application Process
- Keeping on top of Financial Aid Deadlines
- Student Expense Budgeting
- Financial Aid Programs available to assist you in financing your education
- Law School Student Loan Repayment Information
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Financial Aid Links and Resources
- Please contact the law school financial aid staff if you have any questions or concerns about how to finance law school.