En Suite Accommodation
All apartments have 4 bedrooms namely 2 doubles and 2 singles. One double and one single are en suite with the remaining double and single sharing an interconnecting bathroom. All bathrooms have shower, toilet, and wash hand basin. All bedrooms have television and direct dial telephones, which can be activated by paying a deposit to reception upon arrival. Each apartment has a living area with T.V. En Suite accommodation is “Type 2” on the plan below.
Reception is open from 24 hours daily. Check-in is between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Checkout is before 10:00 a.m. and there is a late checkout charge of €50.00 for anyone who fails to check out on time. Guests must come to reception to check in and to check out / return room key. Failure to return room key will result in a fine of €20.00 per key.
Linen, electricity, & heating
Linen and towels are provided for all guests. Timers located in each apartment operate hot water, heat, and electricity and these charges are included in the rates.
B&B Bookings and room only bookings:
- Clean towels are provided, beds are tidied, bins are emptied, and bathroom is cleaned daily.
- Linen is changed every third day.
With bookings handled by the conference office all information is passed on directly to Corrib Village. Should you have any queries relating to your accommodation prior to arrival, please contact Olivia McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are any issues relating to your accommodation upon arrival please let the on site manager know and contact the registration desk immediately and we will endeavor to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
On Site Facilities
- Shop — open 7 days a week c .9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Laundrette — Open 7 days a week 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. - coin operated.
- Restaurant — serving Continental breakfast, open 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (The above opening hours may be subject to change.)
- Tennis Courts
- Childrens Playground
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus Service — the shuttle bus service operates from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily. Every hour on the hour the bus goes into Eyre Square and every half of the hour the bus returns from Eyre Square to Corrib Village.