Civil Litigation Resources
- ABA Section on Litigation.
- Massachusetts Bar Association Section on Civil Litigation.
- Boston Bar Association Litigation Section.
- American Association for Justice. (Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.)
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
- International Association of Defense Counsel.
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers.
- George Hutchinson Writing Competition. (Federal Circuit Bar Assoc.)
- International Association of Defense Counsel. Legal Writing Contest.
- James William Moore Federal Practice Award (includes federal civil practice). Announced annually by LexisNexis.
- ABA Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section Law Student Writing Competition.
- Thomson/Reuters, Beverly C. Moore, Jr., Memorial Student Writing Competition on a Topic Dealing with Class Actions.
- Civil Procedure Prof Blog
- Mass Tort Litigation Blog
- Products Liability Prof Blog
- Torts Prof Blog
- Evidence Prof Blog
Public Service Opportunities
- Legal Aid Providers: Massachusetts.
- National Center on Poverty Law - Poverty Law Manual
- Center on Law and Social Responsibility - NESL Center Home Page
- Public Interest Law Links - NESL Center Links
- National Coalition for the Homeless - National Homeless
- NeighborhoodLaw.org - Basic Legal Information from Neighborhood Legal Services
- Mass Legal Services Unemployment Guide
- Mass Legal Services Link to Unemployment Advocacy
- Greater Boston Legal Services
- AALS Equal Justice Project
- AALS Pro Bono Project
Continuing Legal Education
- Practicing Law Institute (filter by interest – litigation.)
- ALI-ABA (search courses – litigation.)
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education ( search – civil litigation)
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
- A Civil Action, (Touchstone 1999). PN1997 .C49 1999
- The Verdict, (Twentieth Century-Fox 1990). PN1997 .V47 1990
- Jonathan Harr, A Civil Action (1995). KF228.A7 H37 1995
- Gerald M. Stern, The Buffalo Creek Disaster (1977). KF228.P75 S7 1977