Criminal Law Resources
American Bar Association
Massachusetts Bar Association
Boston Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
Moot Court Mock Trial
- John J. Gibbons National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition (Seton Hall.)
- Herbert Wechsler National Criminal Law Moot Court Competition (U. Buffalo.)
- National Criminal Procedure Tournament (San Diego).
- International Criminal Court Trial Competition. (Hague).
Annual William W. Greenhalgh Student Writing Competition, ABA Section on Criminal Justice.
ABA Commission on Domestic Violence, Annual Writing Competition.
- University of Pennsylvania.
- University of Buffalo.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center (International Criminal Justice).
Public Services Opportunities
- Youth Advocacy Project. (Boston.)
- Massachusetts Committee for Public Counsel Services.
- Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General.
- Suffolk County District Attorney.
- Middlesex County District Attorney.
- Essex County District Attorney.
- Norfolk County District Attorney.
- United States Department of Justice.
- Federal Public Defender for Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.
Continuing Legal Education
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education. (MCLE). Search Criminal.
- ALI-ABA (American Law Institute – American Bar Association.) Search Criminal
- Gary Delsohn, The Prosecutors: A Year in the Life of a District Attorney's Office (2003). KFC1158 .D45 2003
- Anthony Lewis, Gideon’s Trumpet (1964). KF8742.Z9 L4x
- David Simon, Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets (1991).
- John Suthers, No Higher Calling, No Greater Responsibility: A Prosecutor Makes His Case (2008). KF9640 .S88 2008
- Scott Turow, Ultimate Punishment: A Lawyer's Reflections on Dealing with the Death Penalty (2003). KF9227.C2 T87 2003