Real Estate Resources
- ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law.
- Massachusetts Bar Association Section on Property Law.
- Boston Bar Association Real Estate Section.
- REBA: The Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts.
- ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section's Student Writing Contest.
- ABA Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law Wring Competiton.
- Property Law Professors Blog.
- Land Use Professors Blog.
- Law of the Land: a Blog on land use law & zoning.
- MCLE – Search the Program Calendar using Real Estate & Environmental Law.
- ALI/ABA – Real Estate courses.
- Practicing Law Institute – Real Estate courses.
- Practical Real Estate Lawyer. ALI/ABA Quarterly Journal.
- Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law Journal.
- Handbook of Massachusetts Land Use and Planning Law: Zoning, Subdivision Control, and Nonzoning Alternatives. Authored by New England Law | Boston Professor Mark Bobrowski.
- Little Pink House: Authored by New England Law|Boston alumni Jeff Benedict. This book chronicles the Kelo v. New London eminent litigation culminating in the decision of the United States Supreme Court.
- Lucas v. South Carolina Coastal Council. Distinctive Aspects of American Law Video Project, Duke University School of Law, c2005.
- Kelo v. City of New London. Distinctive Aspects of American Law Video Project, Duke University School of Law, c2006.
- Massachusetts Registry of Deeds. Links to all Counties.
- Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management.
- Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development.
- Massachusetts Interagency Council on Housing and Homelessness.
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
- Massachusetts Division of Ecological Restoration.
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Executive Development.
- Massachusetts Housing Appeals Committee.
- Massachusetts Housing Court.
- Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency.
- Massachusetts Land Court.
- Massachusetts Regional Planning Agencies.
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Boston Housing Authority.
- Boston Redevelopment Authority.
- Public Service
- Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association.
- Community Preservation Coalition.
- Urban Land Institute.
- Massachusetts Association of Community Development Corporations.
- Neighborworks America.
- Boston Office: 855 Boylston Street, 6th Floor, 1-877-503-7115