Register for Law School Courses
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar. Our mission is to maintain the permanent academic record for every student—current and alumni—while providing excellent support to all students, staff, and faculty. Proof of enrollment and verification of degree-conferred are provided for state bar exams and J.D. licensure. We record all official grades and maintain accurate academic transcripts.
Other Services and Duties
- Academic calendar: Dates for registration, add-drop, examinations, and holidays
- Course Information: Schedules and descriptions of law courses, including courses that meet professional skills and seminar requirements
- Law course registration information: Register online, on paper, and for clinics, and for the Honors Judicial Internship Program
- Distribution of class lists
- Final Examinations: Dates, how to reschedule, and how to request accommodations.
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974): FERPA details students’ privacy interests and delineates procedures for students to access certain records.
- International Students Resource: I-20 issuance, OPT (Optional Practical Training): International law school students should review this section to learn about obtaining employment in the U.S.
- Student contact information updates: Mailing address changes, name changes
- Student Handbook: Information on Status and Credits, Courses Needed for Law School, Examinations, Grading, Transcript Notations, Standards of Conduct and Discipline, and Student Requests, among other topics
- Student requests: Processing student letter requests for loan deferrals, transcripts, letters of enrollment, bar exam forms, clinic registration, drop-add forms, course audits, etc.
For More Information
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about law school registration or grading.
Office of the Registrar
New England Law | Boston
154 Stuart Street
Boston, MA 02116
(617) 422-7215 (office)
(617) 422-7365 (fax)
During the School Year
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Evening students are welcome to contact us for evening appointments.
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
David Berti, Registrar
Darnell M. Graham, Associate Registrar
Lexi Oberacker, Assistant Registrar
Gloria Vasquez, Assistant Registrar
Katherine Kwolek, Administrative Assistant