Skip to Main Content Return to the New England Law | Boston home page

Over/Under Credit Request Form

This form is to request to exceed the maximum or go below the minimum number of credits allowed for your division.

Name & Address
Student Status

Date of Graduation:  / (MM / YYYY)



Clickwrap notice: The “Submit Form” button below is equivalent to a valid, written signature.