Business Law Society
Who We Are
The Business Law Society (BLS) of New England Law | Boston is a professional society that advances the educational and career interests of its members while promoting integrity and accountability. Driven by its core values: developing leadership, personifying professionalism, and engaging in community involvement—the BLS encourages the use of practical business principles to gain a comprehensive understanding of the myriad legal skills required in the realm of business law.
Executive Board 2015 - 2016
- President: Christine Nutini '16
- Vice President: John Velasco '17
- Treasurer: Erica Francisco-Lau '16
- Secretary: Leah Beaudoin '15
- Events Chairs: Bryan Colella & Maria Enciso
- Evening Liaison: Michael Fulton '17
What We Do
- Sign up for BLS on TWEN: Student Group - Business Law Society
- Join our Facebook group: New England Law | Boston Business Law Society
- Follow us on Twitter: NESLBusinessLaw
- Email us at: BLS@nesl.edu
- Attend a BLS meeting or event.
- Reach out to any of the members of the Executive Board.