Education Law & Policy Association
The Education Law & Policy Association was formed in the fall of 2010. The group aims to:
- Educate, inform, and engage the New England Law | Boston community in national, regional, state, and local issues impacting education law and policy;
- Increase awareness about careers in education law and policy;
- Provide opportunities for students to become involved in the education community;
- Host speakers/panels/events to highlight current issues in education law and policy;
- Develop programs through which students can work with local schools and/or education entities.