Intellectual Property Law Association
What is IPLA?
IPLA is committed to:
- increasing our knowledge and understanding of intellectual property law through experience.
- acting as an intellectual property law information outlet for the New England Law community.
- enhancing educational, cultural, and social opportunities.
- making the organization and its resources available to any student who wishes to gain knowledge and experience in intellectual property law.
- providing New England Law students with a better understanding of intellectual property law and the industries surrounding it.
- promoting awareness of intellectual property law throughout New England Law.
- providing a forum for members and alumni to network within the intellectual property law industry.
Executive Board 2015 - 2016
- President: Briana Matuszko
- Vice President: Michael Thomas
- Treasurer: TBD
- Secretary: TBD
- 1L Representative: TBD
- Evening Liaison: Aisling Steele '16
- Faculty Advisor: Russ VerSteeg
IPLA is open to all students at New England Law | Boston. There is no fee to join.
New England Law | Boston Intellectual Property Law Courses
- Computer Law
- Copyright Law
- Current Issues in Patent Law
- Entertainment Law
- Internet Law
- Patent Law
- Trademark and Unfair Competition
American Intellectual Property Association
Boston Bar Association - Intellectual Property Law Section
Boston Patent Law Association
Intellectual Property Institute at New England Law | Boston
Patent Bar Review Course Information
United States Patent and Trademark Office
Find Us on Facebook and TWEN:
Search for "NESL IPLA"