Intellectual Property Law Association
What is IPLA?
IPLA proceeds to demonstrate the following:
- To increase our knowledge and understanding of intellectual property law through experience.
- To act as an intellectual property law information outlet for the New England Law community.
- To enhance educational, cultural, and social opportunities.
- To avail the organization and its resources to any student who wishes to gain knowledge and experience in intellectual property law.
- To provide New England Law students with a better understanding of intellectual property law and the industries surrounding it.
- To promote awareness of intellectual property law throughout New England Law.
- To provide a forum for members and alumni to network within the intellectual property law industry.
Who is IPLA?
IPLA is open to all students at New England Law | Boston. There is no fee to join.
New England Law | Boston Intellectual Property Law Courses
- Computer Law
- Copyright Law
- Current Issues in Patent Law
- Entertainment Law
- Internet Law
- Patent Law
- Trademark and Unfair Competition
American Intellectual Property Association
Boston Bar Association - Intellectual Property Law Section
Boston Patent Law Association
Intellectual Property Institute at New England Law | Boston
Patent Bar Review Course Information
United States Patent and Trademark Office
Find Us on Facebook and TWEN:
Search for "NESL IPLA"