Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
Who We Are
Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International is a professional law fraternity advancing integrity, compassion, and courage through service to the student, the school, the profession, and the community.
We are the preeminent law fraternity promoting the bonds of fraternalism and the leader in the development and advancement of professional ideals.
Bound together by tradition and our common interest in the law, we share these core values: Integrity, Compassion, Courage, Professionalism, Service, Diversity, and Innovation.
MacLean Chapter Executive Board 2014-2015
- Justice: Heather Sit '15
- Vice Justice: Adriana Greco '15
- Treasurer: Allyson Gay '15
- Clerk: Natasia Partynski '16
- Marshal: Heather Kruczek '15
- Evening Representative: Peter Saradjian '17
What We Do
- Dress for Success (with Brooks Brothers)
- Annual Book Drive (More than Words)
- Fixing Your Mid-Terms Mistakes
- Alternative Careers with a J.D.
- Relay for Life
- Cards for the Troops (co-sponsored with Veterans' Advocacy)
- 2L Appellate Brief Help Session (co-sponsored with IPLA)
- Transaction/Litigation Panel (co-sponsored with PDP)