New England Law | Boston is pleased to offer articulation agreements with undergraduate institutions that share our mission and values in educating future generations of legal professionals.
Provided students at these institutions meet stated admission criteria, they will be guaranteed admission to the JD program of their choice at New England Law | Boston.
Students will also receive a scholarship of at least $10,000 for the first year at New England Law, renewable for the student's remaining years at the law school if the student maintains a specified cumulative grade point average.
Articulation Agreement Schools
To be guaranteed admission from one of our articulation agreement schools, students must meet the following conditions:
- Hold a BA, BS, or comparable degree awarded within three years of the date of the student's entry into the law school or be working towards such a degree to be awarded prior to the student's participation in the law school's orientation program
- Have at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA, as calculated by the LSAC, at the time of application to New England Law
- Have a score of at least 150 on an LSAT exam taken no more than 5 years prior to the time of application to New England Law
- Include at least one letter of recommendation from a pre-law advisor or faculty member with their law school application
- Apply to New England Law through the normal application procedure, meeting all application deadlines and all requirements for admission, including those related to character and fitness