Application deadlines for nonmatriculating visit-in students:
- Fall semester: July 31
- Spring semester: November 1
Applicants for nonmatriculating visit-in status must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed New England Law application form.
- Submit the $65 application fee in accordance with the above deadlines.
- Send the following documentation:
- A letter of good standing from your current law school granting permission to visit-in, which states any conditions regarding grades, courses, and minimum/maximum credits that will be transferable
- Letter of recommendation from a law professor
- An official transcript from your current law school
- A short personal statement