New England Law | Boston is thrilled to offer this event, exploring the intricacies and intersections of marijuana regulations and social justice.
Presented by the Center for Business Law, this event will feature four speakers/panelists who specialize in cannabis law at both the national and local levels. They include:
- Keynote Speaker: Steve Hawkins, Executive Director, Marijuana Policy Project; former Executive Vice President of the NAACP and former Executive Director of Amnesty International USA
- Featured Speaker: Shaleen Title, Commissioner, Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission
- Panelist: Shanel Lindsay, Founder and President, Ardent
- Panelist: Andrea Cabral, CEO, Ascend; former Massachusetts Secretary of Public Safety
- Moderator: Jessica Bartlett, Reporter, Boston Business Journal
The public is welcome to join us in downtown Boston for this exciting event. Seats are limited, and we encourage guests and members of the New England Law community to register now to reserve their space. (We also ask that if you are unable to come to please update your reservation to open the seat for another guest.)