Make the holidays a little brighter for families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder.
The Student Bar Association Public Service Committee at New England Law | Boston is hosting a holiday gift drive on behalf of Autism Speaks and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder. The drive runs from November 20 to December 18. And all student, faculty, and staff contributions are welcome this holiday season!
The Public Service Committee has set up a table in New England Law’s Stuart Street building where students can learn more about how to contribute—and grab a snack to help them get through finals! They will be collecting gifts and monetary donations that will go towards gifts for families in need.
New England Law students, faculty, and staff can support these efforts by:
- Visiting their table in person to purchase fundraising baked goods, pizza, and other treats
- Donating to the committee's GoFundMe page
- Donating a child-appropriate gift, which can be dropped off at the table or in the gift-drive box in the lobby at any time
- Sharing the initiative on social media
- Contacting the group directly to discuss another means of getting involved!
Visit the Public Service Committee’s Holiday Gift Drive page to learn more.
Explore all the student organizations at New England Law | Boston.